Tuesday

What a night ~ momma's not sharing her pillow with the dog!

Last night my son came into my room and said he was scaried, so I let him lay down in the bed. The next thing I hear is "Stewie, come on Stewie" Adam invited the dog to lay down too! Okay, I'm tire so whatever, they can both lay there as long as Adam goes to sleep. Then I feel a tug on my pillow. I asked Adam, "Why are you trying to take my pillow?, lay your head on dad's pillow." He says, "Come on, my pillow" I said again, "No, use dad's pillow." Adam then said, "Stewie needs a pillow." Oh no, I am not going without a pillow so the dog can have one! I hold on tight to my pillow and tell Adam that he needs to share his pillow with Stewie. In about 15 minutes they are both sleeping, laying there heads on the pillow. It was so cute!

4 comments:

  1. LOL...my dog is a baby and will steal pillows and blankets if he can. I gave you a blog award check it out here: http://underthegoldenappletree.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-got-blog-award-yippy.html#

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL My dog is actually my husband's dog but she prefers me. Sigh! LOL. She is sweet thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - That is too funny. I have American Bulldogs. I have two now, and they don't sleep with me - but when it was just Takara, she did. Her favorite time of morning was when my alarm would go off. She would wait for me to get up, and then just sprawl herself all over the bed. She looks like a person, her head on my pillow, and stretched out so comfy!

    I love cute dog stories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dogs, but that's where I'd have to draw the line too! Glad everyone got some sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete