Thursday

Cruise for hope

http://www.icancruiseforhope.com/index.html

A friend just sent me this site about taking a cruise for hope. To help raise awareness for cancer. I am a hugh cancer awareness advocate and thought I would share the information and the site with all you. The site is beautifully done by the host Jackie Tate Stewart.



Jackie says;

"I am so pleased to announce the first annual I Can Cruise for Hope event. My family has been touched by Cancer and I’m always trying to come up with ways to help. In trying to think of a way to raise money and awareness for Cancer research, I thought, what better way to bring people together for a common goal while having a ton of fun! I personally invite you to join us for this amazing week. We welcome everyone. Survivors, caregivers, families, friends, support groups, and anyone believing in supporting Cancer awareness and research. I look forward to seeing you there!"


The prices are a little high, but what an adventure it would be to set sail on a great cruise with everyone fighting for an awesome cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment