Friday

Thursday Afternoon Tea with Richele

This afteroon let's make it really simple. Let's have fun getting to know each other with a questionaire.

I know we were suppost to do this on Thursday, but I have been busy and trying to get everything done. So here it is Saturday and I liked the questionaire so much I still wanted to do it. Thanks Richele!!! and her site is http://www.underthegoldenappletree.blogspot.com make sure to check it out!!!!


1) What color is your toothbrush?

purple and it's sponge bob! my son has a blue spongebob one


2) Name one person who made you smile today.

A boy at work tonight telling me jokes


3) What is your favorite candy bar?

twix


4) What is the last thing you said aloud?

oh Adam if you like the toy magazine here is another one with really cool toys in it


5) What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

cookies and cream



6) Ever go camping?

yes I love camping!!!!


7) Are you a cat person or a dog person?

dog


8) What was the last thing you ate?

chicken O's at work with ranch dressing


9) How long have you been blogging?

around 6 months


10) What or who is your inspiration for your blog?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, just everything and everyone. I like to blog about everything, not just pick one thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment