Friday

I am so excited to do the Handy Manny Motorcycle Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am a member of the site Gather and I love it!!! There is so much to do and see!
Read Message
Yeah ~ I got mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



From Stefanie Plum, Gather Partner Team (gatherpartner)
To adamsmommy l. (adamsmommy)
Subject Congrats! You've won!
Sent Sep 29 2009, 04:33 PM EDT

Message Congrats! You’ve been chosen as a reviewer for the Handy Manny Motorcycle Adventure movie Sunday at 7PM ET. Please send me your full name and address and I’ll send you your movie prize pack to enjoy while you watch!

Please have your review shared to Gather Moms no later than Thursday, October 8th and use the tag motorcyclereview.


I am so excited about reviewing the Handy Manny Motorcycle Adventure movie with my son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so excited, his birthday was September 28 ~ so it will be a great addition to his birthday!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Gather! I cannot wait until we get the party package!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment