Thursday

Excited to be getting to do a review on Elmer’s CraftBond adhesives and X-ACTO cutting products

I am so excited that I have been given the opportunity to do a review on Elmer’s CraftBond adhesives and X-ACTO cutting products!!!  I am just waiting for it to come in the mail and open the box and see all of the great goodies!

I totally LOVE scrapbooking and doing crafts! During my free time if I am not blogging ~ I am crafting!

I have always loved Elmer's glue and other products, but I am looking forward to learning more about all of their products.  I have not used X-ACTO cutting products yet, but I am so excited to see them and start using them!!

Right now Elmer's glue is having a sweepstakes (I have entered!!) and wanted to let you know about it, so you can enter too!!  You not only get Elmer's products, but X-ACTO products too.

http://www.elmers.com/about/special-offers

If you click on these click you will be able to enter the contest by Elmer's!!!!

Thanks Elmer's and X-ACTO for letting me review these products for you.  I can not wait to recieve the box and the scrapbooking ideas.  I am so ready to start scrapping with your products :0)

1 comment:

  1. I don't scrapbook, but signed up for this bzz....maybe you can give me some suggestions on how I can use the products in the crafts that I do? I can't wait to get it

    ReplyDelete