Monday

The Princess and the Frog!!!!!!


The Princess and the Frog is an animated family film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios, which is loosely based on E.D. Baker's novel The Frog Princess. I love this story as a child and can not wait to watch the movie!!!!

A prince named Naveen (Bruno Campos) from the land of Maldonia[6] is transformed into a frog by the evil scheming voodoo magician Dr. Facilier (Keith David). The frog prince mistakes a girl named Tiana (Anika Noni Rose) for a princess and has her kiss him to break the spell. However, the kiss doesn't break the spell, but instead turns Tiana into a frog as well. Together, the two of them must reach the good voodoo priestess of the Bayou, Mama Odie, while befriending a trumpet-playing alligator and a hopelessly romantic firefly along the way. The film will open in limited release in New York and Los Angeles on November 25, 2009 before expanding into wide release on December 11, 2009

I love that the kiss doesn't break the spell and that is turns the girl into a frog. I love how they changed the story, put a little twist on it. I will be going to the movie theather the night it opens with my family. I might be 38 years old, but I am one of Disney's biggest fans!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see this with my kids. I love Disney movies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband wants to take the kids to see Planet 51, so I'm planning the Princess and the Frog for my turn!!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not even know this was coming out. Thanks for letting me know. YAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right there with ya. I am 37 and I am obsessed with Disney movies.

    ReplyDelete