Friday

Paint a picture with words - mental imagaines - set one and a FREEBIE - about autism awareness

This is one of my favorite products I've made and I'm hoping you all love it just as much as I do.  I started making it for my son, who has autism and HATES writing (almost as much as math haha)  I figured this would be a great way to get him to write and see what he knows and get him to pay attention to detail more.  Excitingly he LOVES these worksheets and asks to do more.  This definitely put a huge smile on my face.  I've had many teachers telling me how much they love them so far and the students are enjoying doing them and learning as they go.

Paint a picture with words let the students give their own answers, and I love reading what they come up with and hearing them talk about each subject.  I made a varied of different subjects in this packet.  There's 26 different pages and the subjects range from superheroes to bullying in school. 

There's Easter, Earth day, and Mother's day in this packet also.

You can check out the packet here on Teachers pay Teachers.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Paint-a-picture-with-words-mental-imagines-set-one-3733839

Please take the time to let me know what you think of Paint a picture with words.



Here's a few examples of the packet for you to look at...




There's other styles of worksheets and posters in the packet also, please head over to TpT to look at the preview for everything.

I also have one as a FREEBIE for everyone to check out.  You can get it from TpT.  :)   Please leave positive feedback for me if you download it. - It's super cute, You and your student will love it!

Here's the link for the autism awareness freebie:

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Paint-a-picture-with-words-mental-imagines-Autism-Freebie-3733850

Thank you so much and have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment