Thursday

My son and I wrote a book about autism and I LOVE it!!

I sat my son down and asked him lots of questions and talked to him about autism.  We talked about how he felt about everyday things that affect his daily life.  He gave the answers then I typed it up and added extra information pages after the book.

The book is called "I'm a kid with autism... And here's the top 10 things I'd like you to know about me...

You can take a look at the book and see a couple of the pages on Teachers pay Teachers.

Here's the link:

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Im-a-kid-with-autismAnd-heres-the-top-10-things-Id-like-you-to-know-about-me-3720258



I hope you enjoy the book as much as we do!!  Please remember April 2 is Autism awareness day and education is the key.  Even though its celebrated once day a year, in my home we do it daily.  My son makes me proud and happy everyday.  I love this kid with all my heart! 


No comments:

Post a Comment