Saturday

Light it up blue - Autism Awareness

I want to share with you all my latest project I put on Teachers pay Teachers.  I'm so thankful for my son and I'm happy to express it everyday anyway I can.  I made a Light it up blue - Autism Awareness packet, in the hopes to spread awareness.

I added posters, bookmarkers, writing prompts, badges, reminders for the students to take home, and a bulletin board project.

I love the bulletin board project, because the kids can freely write what they think and know about autism and autism awareness.  Then as other children pass the bulletin board they can look at it and it will start conversations.  A perfect way to spread awareness.

I truly believe awareness is the key to understanding.

You can look at my Light it up blue - Autism Awareness packet here:

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Light-it-up-blue-autism-awareness-3723683

Here are a few pages in the packet, there's tons more!!






I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!  Thank you, I hope you enjoy your day and God bless.

Robyn  #lightitupblue

No comments:

Post a Comment