Sunday

My son's 8th grade project - making videos for youtube

I homeschool my son, who's autistic and in eighth grade.  He is making videos to put on youtube for one of his classes.  He didn't talk a lot until I believe he was 7, and had limited talking while attending public school.  He went to public school pre k through half of second grade.  And that's when I started homeschooling him and he loves it and has grown so much.  

I am so proud of him and how far he's come with his communication and social skills.

His videos are just amazing to me.  

I extremely enjoy watching them and sharing them.

He has a wonderful personality that everyone loves.

He'd love for you to follow him on youtube and he will follow you back.

His channel is family friendly.

His channel name is - superfalcon 550

you can click on the link below to get there.


Thank you so much to anyone who follows him.   He is just so excited to get new followers and see his subscriber numbers grow.

Wishing you nothing but the best!!
Robyn


No comments:

Post a Comment