Monday

I'm a kid with autism book - autism awareness, bulletin board, posters, & more

My son, who has autism and I wrote a book together about autism.  I added it to Teachers pay Teachers and add TONS of autism awareness items to the packet.  I'd love for you to check it out and please let me know what you think.

Click on the link to go check out the preview.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Im-a-kid-with-autism-book-autism-awareness-bulletin-board-posters-more-3720258#comments-and-ratings

I just LOVE the book and the way Adam describes how he feels in each situation.  He did an excellent job explaining how he felt and why he does things the way he does.   The book is called "I'm a id with autism and here's the top 10 things I'd like you to know about me.."


Here are a couple of my favorite pages:




There's more amazing pages, so if you'd like to see more check out the preview on TpT.

I added so much more fun learning that you can also view on TpT.  I'm so excited and proud of this book.  



I hope you loved all the pictures and the sneak preview of the book, as much I do.  I hope you have an amazing day!!

Thank you so much and remember to spread awareness everywhere you go!

Simply Delightful in second grade


No comments:

Post a Comment