Sunday

Hashtag sale on teachers pay teachers!

Today is the last day for the hashtag sale!  It's full of amazing and creative products you and your students will love.   All the items are on sale for $1.00!!!!  use hashtag #springdollardeals

or you can link on this link:

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Browse/Search:%23springdollardeals


I added two items:

The first is my animal brain brake cards, I figured it the perfect time of year to get up and start moving.  Spring is in the air and it beautiful outside!!

There's 48 different cards for you and your students to enjoy!  They're perfect for gross motor skills!

My next item I added to the sale is my Easter clip cards math set.  There are 12 different sets of clip cards for you and your students to use and love.  Please let me know if you think of another idea you'd love added.

Here are a few pictures from the set, so you can see all the fun clip cards added for you to use in your classroom.











I hope you and your class love them as much as I do!!  Enjoy your day and have fun shopping the sale!  

Please follow me on instagram  @roeylynn

Thank you and have an amazing day!
Robyn







No comments:

Post a Comment