Monday

Apple play dough mats

I just added a new packet to my TpT store and wanted to share it with all of you.  I'm beginning my new school year with us learning about apples and I' sure more teachers and homeschool moms are beginning with lots of apple activities.

I made apple play dough mats and there's 3 different styles to choose from and task cards to add to your centers.

They will be deeply discounted for the sale tomorrow.  Since they're a new item they're half off and then I will have my store 20% off and TpT is giving an additional 5 % off all day tomorrow.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Apple-play-dough-mats-half-off-new-item-4012355




I hope you enjoy shopping the sale tomorrow and find lots of goodies!! 

Thank you and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment