Tuesday

Classroom posters and voice level posters

I LOVE adding positive posters to my room to brighten up the space and to have happy messages everywhere.  I made two different packets for you to add to your classroom or home.

The classroom posters are bright and fun!  there's 25 different posters to choose from to add to your room.  

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Positive-classroom-posters-half-off-new-item-3960517


Here are a few examples of the posters:





And I also made voice level posters to add to your classroom to help your students understand what level their voice should be throughout the day.

I added these to each of the décor packets I made, so if you bought the packet you own them :)




I hope you have an amazing school year!!!  Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading about all my new products!!


No comments:

Post a Comment