Monday

Bright and colorful room decor with a freebie


I just finished my bright and colorful room décor and love it!  I hope you love it too.  I love bright, fun and happy colors and this just makes me happy.




http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Bright-and-colorful-room-decor-866110



Here is a freebie for you to use that goes with the Bright and colorful room décor!! This set has labels of each month and every day of the week.

You can find the freebie on Teachers pay Teachers.  Here is the link

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Bright-and-colorful-room-decor-freebie-month-and-days-of-the-week-labels-867517








 
 
The Bucket list unit also matches this set. You can find it here on Teachers pay Teachers
 
 
 
Enjoy the freebie and check out my Teachers pay Teachers store to see all of my other packets.  There are other room decors that you might like better :)
 
Have a great Monday!!!
Robyn
 
 





1 comment:

  1. Please can you tell me the font you have used for these cards s it is really good

    ReplyDelete