Thursday

Distance learning and Homeschooling with teachers pay teachers

I just started a new group on facebook called Distance learning and Homeschooling with TpT.  I'd love for you all to join the group.

I've been homeschooling for 7 years and loving it!!  I've used TpT every year and I've found so many amazing products!!

I'll be sharing free and paid products to the group and I'd love for you to share products also.

There are tons of homeschoolers that would love to see your products!

Some will homeschool for a short time and others will be homeschool throughout their children's k-12 educational years.

Distance learning is so new to everyone and I'd love to help as many teachers and parents to make this time easier.

If you click on the link below you will go right to the group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/228333988227451//

Thank you so much and have an amazing time homeschooling and distance learning.

Simply delightful in second grade

No comments:

Post a Comment