Tuesday

LOTS of NEW products

I've been busy making lots of new products for Teachers pay Teachers.  I just got the last one added this morning and wanted to share them all with you.  I'm trying to focus on classroom management and décor products right now, since school will be starting soon!

I made a birthday bundle to match the classroom décor packet I made last month.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Happy-birthday-decor-galore-3939813

I tried to include as much as I could so you would pick what you like best for your classroom.

here are a few pictures for the packet...



Next I made a Doggie classroom décor packet and a birthday bundle packet, that I just LOVE!

here are the links to see both sets.



Here are a few pictures from each packet for you to look at:




I hope you love the décor and birthday bundles as much as I do.  Have a wonderful day and an exciting new school year!






No comments:

Post a Comment